Our company SMS-center strives to maintain the confidentiality and inviolability of personal data and other information that we receive from users of the SMSCENTRE.COM Service.
The SMSCENTRE.COM service is a software and hardware package available for remote use via a website. The service provides the ability to
Users to transmit messages to subscribers or recipients who have expressed their consent or initiated the receipt of these messages from the User.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.4. The Service does not collect information about persons who have not reached the age of 14, and therefore you are prohibited from using any Personal Data., Information and other data of such persons within the Service.
- 1.5. To get full access to the personalized features of the Service, you need to register in the Service, providing us with complete and reliable information about yourself. The result of registration will be a virtual Personal account created in the Service, with which you will use the Service.
- 1.6. In some cases, the messages created for mailing may contain text, graphics, audio, video or mixed materials of an informational nature ("Information Data"), which are further processed, stored and transmitted through the Service to the subscriber or addressee.
- 1.7. To use the Service, you must independently obtain from the subscriber or addressee consent to the use of their Personal Data and consent to receive messages transmitted through the SMSCENTRE.COM Service. Consent to the use of Personal Data must be obtained by you from the subscriber or addressee before adding any of their data to the Service.
- 1.8. By adding any information about the subscriber or recipient to the Service, you guarantee that this does not violate the rights of these persons, that you have notified them in accordance with the terms of this Policy and have received all necessary and unconditional consent.
- 1.10. The SMSCENTRE.COM Service operates in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws of the countries in which it operates, in particular in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), (EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016), which is a binding legislative act. This Regulation is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and, thus, complies with the rules for the processing of personal data established by the General Data Protection Regulation and national acts issued for the purpose of its implementation.
The privacy statement is the responsibility of the legal department of SMS-Center, whose responsibility is to ensure its compliance with the laws.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT, STORE, AND PROCESS
- 2.1. The information that We collect, store and process includes contact details entered during registration in the Service (first name, last name, email address, phone number); payment details used to pay for the Service; messages that you exchange with us or send to subscribers or recipients using the Service, and other information set out in this Policy.
- 2.2. We receive Personal and Informational Data from you through our Service and email, however, in some cases, We may also receive this information from others. We only collect information that is necessary to fulfill the purposes of our relationship with you. We do not collect information that is prohibited by applicable law. We also do not collect information in ways prohibited by such legislation.
- 2.3. The SMSCENTRE.COM service is directly related to the receipt of Personal and Information Data, their subsequent storage, processing and use within your Personal Account.
3. PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND USE
- 3.1. When registering with the Service, we ask you to fill out the registration form and specify some of your Personal Data in it. We use this information to contact you further.
- 3.2. The purpose of collecting Personal and Informational Data is to provide you with the services that you have requested through the Service. We will not use Personal and Information Data for purposes that are not related to our Service.
- 3.3. You can do it yourself (using the Service's functions) or by contacting us, delete the Personal and Information Data you have provided. In some cases, we may not be able to do this, but we will definitely notify you of such a case. At the same time, after deleting such data from the Service, we will not be able to provide you with certain services and you will not be able to use certain functions of the Service.
4. DATA TRANSFER
We do not provide Personal and Information Data to third parties without the permission of their owner, except in the following cases::
- After obtaining the consent of the owner of the Personal Data to the corresponding actions with this data, if such actions and their conditions are not regulated by this Policy;
- If it is necessary to transmit such data to fulfill your order or request;
- If it is necessary to comply with applicable laws, fulfill requests and requirements of judicial, law enforcement and other regulatory organizations.
5. DATA ACCESS
- 5.1. You can contact us at any time with a request to provide you with all your Personal Data that is stored in the software and hardware complexes of the Service. We will try to respond to such a request within 30 days.
- 5.2. If your Personal Data has changed, or you no longer want to use the SMSCENTRE.COM Service and you want to delete all Personal and Information Data provided by you from the Service, You can make changes, update, disable or delete such data using the functions of your Personal Account or by sending us a request by email.
6. DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
- 6.1. SMS-center takes all reasonable precautions to protect the Personal and Information Data stored in the Service from loss, distortion or unauthorized use. This includes physical, technological, and software security measures.
- 6.2. However, You should understand that there is no way to transfer data over the Internet or store it digitally that is 100% secure. Therefore, despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee the absolute protection of the information we receive from you. If you lose or fail to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your authorization data to the Service (login and password), third parties may gain unauthorized access to your Personal Account, as well as to Personal and Information Data stored in the Service.
- 6.3. We will store your Personal and Information Data for as long as your Account is active, or for as long as necessary to provide you with the Service, resolve disputes, and fulfill our mutual agreements.
- 7.1. Users have the right to file a complaint regarding our processing of their personal data. All complaints and requests must be dealt with in a timely manner by the technical support service in compliance with internal regulations.
- 7.2. Complaints can be sent to the email address specified in the contacts on our website.