Use an individual name the sender, so that clients receive SMS on behalf of your company.
Clearly on schedule
Choose when your customers will receive the newsletter: early in the morning, on weekends, or a minute before the chimes strike on New Year's Eve. You can schedule a series of newsletters and not worry about something going wrong.
We send it to mobile numbers any operators from all countries of the world. Your customers will receive an SMS wherever they were not located
With an individual approach
Pay attention to the client by adding personal data in the message Ч name, date, coupon number.
SMS-mailing solves your problems
Since 2003, the SMS Center has been helping companies stay in touch with their customers. SMS-mailing is useful when you need to quickly and with guaranteed delivery to transmit information without linking to the Internet and the recipient's phone model.
1Inform about promotions and discounts
Start of the sale, seasonal discount or special offer for the holidays.
Anna, from December 1, we start the sale of the autumn shoe collection. We are waiting for you daily from 10 to 22. 30% discount on everything!
2To invite for events
Prize draw, start of sale of a new product, company's birthday.
Sergey, we want to celebrate the 10 years of the salon with you! We give you a test drive of all 2019 models of the year and a photo shoot in the car. We are waiting for you on Saturday 21 May from 10 to 22.
3Congratulate happy holidays
New Year, Valentine's Day, 8 March, Halloween.
Yuri, we wish you a Happy New Year! To let your loved ones know how expensive they are, we give you the gift of sending one parcel up to 2 kg in Russia until 25 December. Details of the promotion are available on the website.
4Report about the order status
Sending goods, delivery to the pick-up point, pizza ready.
Your order no. 145 has arrived at the pick-up point. Please take it bring your passport. We are working without interruption from 8 to 22.
5Inform about the movement of money
Write-downs, entrance, translation, payment confirmation.
The account was replenished with 500 rubles. The balance on the account is 565 rubles. The "Online" tariff has been renewed Ч you have 10 GB until the end of the month.
6Tell us about the new service or product
Replenishment of the collection, a new dish or a model of the gadget.
Hot news Ч we have a new pizza "Indian" on the menu! Chicken curry, masala spices and paneer. 50% on order before the end of the week. Dial 444 to order.
Find out if the newsletter is convenient and personally test its benefits.
Support service operators will help you at all stages of configuration.
Advantages of mailing lists via SMS center
SMS center stores all customer data on the company's own servers and responds for their safety. All that is sent via SMS center, stays inside.
If there is a failure on one of the servers, the sending will automatically occur through another one. Throughput capacity our servers Ч up to 1 million messages at the same time.
Directly through the operators
Messages are sent from the personal account of the SMS center or from the company's CRM system directly through mobile operators-a guarantee of stable and fast communication.
The SMS mailing service is simply integrated via the API. For 17 years of work, 18 libraries have been created in different programming languages. If the ready-made solution is not suitable, you can modify it for your CRM.
If you use AMO CRM or Bitrix24, the integration takes place in just a few clicks Чyou do not need additional software development.
1) Russia: If you disable "direct routes" in the settings, SMS messages are sent from the phone number and are charged like other operators.
Delivery in this mode is not guaranteed, since the channels of regional operators are used.
2) MegaFon, MTS, Beeline: To make mailings, you need to register the names of senders with the operators.
3) SMARTS, Yota, Gazprom: For messaging it is necessary to register sender ID according to the rules of operator MegaFon; Rostelecom, TMT, MTT, Wave Mobile, Sim Telecom, SevMobile, Winah, WIN Mobile, TransTeleCom, V-Tell, Danycom, Sprint, Krymtelecom, Tinkoff Mobile, Sberbank-Telecom, Tattelecom, VTB Mobile, Virgin Connect, Easy4, MCN Telecom, Astran, Miatel.
4) Zone 1: Bahrain, Canada, Cyprus, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Latvian, Lithuania, Macedonia, The Maldives, Mexico, Paraguay, Poland, Singapore, USA, Thailand, Montenegro, South Korea, Japan.
5) Zone 2: Abkhazia, England, Angola, Andorra, Argentina, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Denmark, India, Ireland, Iceland, Cambodia, Cameroon, Congo, Cuba, Laos, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Tanzania, Uruguay, Philippines, Croatia, Czech Republic, Chile, Ecuador, SOUTH AFRICA.
6) Zone 3: All other countries.
We offer significant discounts to resellers Ч we connect them, starting with the 7 tariff plan.
In addition, you can get a 6-th tariff plan for the program "Discount on SMS mailing lists".
If you have a large volume of mailings or you are not satisfied with our prices, then you can send a request for the necessary tariff here.
How to activate the service
Register now in the SMS center service
Top up your account for any amount
Set up your newsletter in your personal account
Integrate your personal account our service with its own CRM system and track the effectiveness of the user-friendly for you in a way.
You can set up an SMS newsletter yourself or contact contact the support service operators. For automated mailings from programs, you can send them via the API. HTTP and HTTPS, SMTP, SOAP, and SMPP protocols are supported.