Sending codes by voice message
in real time
on mobile devices and
with the caller ID
This service allows you to send digital codes to confirm certain operations using a short voice message,
which is much cheaper than sending codes in SMS messages..
To transmit the code, it is necessary to send a special voice message (voice) to the subscriber
with the word code
, according to which the subscriber will receive a call from a random number from a given pool.
When receiving a call, the subscriber needs to pick up the phone, the system will automatically sound the code.
The four digits voiced by the system will be the secret code that the subscriber will need
to confirm the operation in your service.
Sending codes by voice message can be used as a cheap alternative to SMS messages to solve the following tasks:
- confirmation of registration of a new user by phone number;
- sending codes when placing orders on the site;
- getting access to various services linked to a phone number.
The recipients of such codes in the form of incoming calls can be subscribers of any telephone operators around the world who have themselves
requested a code to their number from your service (for example, when registering on your website) and are waiting
for an incoming call in real time.
Our service allows you to send codes conveniently, quickly and with the following features:
- sending messages to both mobile phones and landlines around the world;
- receiving delivery status of sent calls in real time;
- automatic call repeats in case of busy subscribers during the specified lifetime;
- black lists of numbers to prohibit calls to certain subscribers;
The service enables the automated sending of the codes of your programs, sites, and services using a special software Protocol (API).
For a description and examples of sending, see the section API Sending code by voice message
Billing of calls with codes in the voice message will correspond to the minimum length (5 seconds) of the "voice message"
according to the established tariff plan.
Rates for voice mailings and codes in the form of calls
To make mailings, you need to register
in our service and top up your account in any convenient way.