E-mail server for software integration
This service allows you to automatically send emails from your programs, websites and services using special software protocols (API).
The following protocols are supported for integration with our E-mail server:
- HTTP and HTTPS;
For a description of all protocols, see the API section
Through our e-mail server, you can send both mass mailings and single mail notifications with the following features:
- sending mailings to large lists of addresses (up to 1 million addresses per request);
- the ability to send unique messages for each recipient in a single request;
- program mailing list for groups uploaded to your personal account in advance;
- support for text messages and HTML emails with attachments;
- automatically add a custom unsubscribe link to your emails;
- black lists of addresses to prohibit sending messages to certain recipients.
To connect to the e-mail server, you need to register
in our service and top up your account in any convenient way.
To configure the integration of your software, use the API section
with a description of the protocols,
as well as download ready-made libraries
for different programming languages.
Rates for sending e-mail messages