So smooth as our service is very important for the problems of clients, and we make all efforts
so the service is quite stable, we are able to monitor the operation of the servers of our customers
and send alerts without the need for the implementation of such notification by each client
in your monitoring system, moreover, many customers set up notification of their systems through our service.
This service allows you to automatically monitor your clients ' servers and websites, perform periodic checks
at the intervals specified in the settings, and notify you of problems via SMS messages, E-mail, and calls to the specified contacts.
The service is provided without a subscription fee, only sent notifications will be paid according to the service rates,
which in the case of rare failures will not cause significant costs. Free notification on Jabber (XMPP) is also possible).
With this service, you will be able to find out about problems with your servers in time and take timely measures to
eliminate them. The frequency of checks and notification methods are flexibly configured for each task in the personal account.
Monitoring is carried out through two independent Internet service providers to reduce false positives
in the event of a temporary loss of communication to the client servers through the channel of one of the providers.
Types of checks
The following types of checks are available for monitoring:
- PING — checking whether there is a connection to the servers;
- TCP — checking the availability of a connection to a specific TCP port;
- HTTP/S — checking for the execution of the specified HTTP / S request;
- DNS — checking the specified DNS server for certain records;
- SSL certificates — certificate verification and validity period control;
- Domains — checking the domain registration period.
- no subscription fee, payment only for notifications;
- flexible settings for monitoring rules with the frequency of repeated notifications;
- search and check for specified strings in query responses (HTTP/S, TCP, DNS);
- different notification methods: SMS, E-mail, Calls;
- free notifications on Jabber (XMPP);
- generate custom events from your own servers to send notifications;
- logging and checking performance statistics;
- a button with information about the stability of the work to be placed on the clients ' websites.
The monitoring rules are set in your personal account in the menu "Settings"→ "Server monitoring