Operator Tele2 (Russia) changes the concept of service messages
With 01.03.2021, the
changes the concept of service messages, from the specified date, a message containing a code or password for confirming the operation and access is recognized as a service message.Templates are not recognized as service templates:
- do not explicitly indicate a code or password (that is, in the text of which one of these words is not spelled out);
- containing codes for advertising purposes (for example, promo codes);
- service-type templates, but supplemented with informational and advertising information
character (even of a client's services);
- service-type templates, but supplemented with information aimed at improving the quality of the service.
loyalty programs (greeting mailings for the holidays, an offer to evaluate the work
- containing information from companies that do not provide services to subscribers;
- containing in the text the promotion of mobile applications, personal accounts, and others
additional services and tools, as well as links to them.
Thus, Tele2 service messages will only include SMS messages like: "Your code: %d", " Your password: %d».
All templates that meet the new Tele2 rules will be submitted for registration to the operator automatically, but in any case, all 01.03.2021 clients need to check which templates are submitted and accepted by the operator, and add new ones if necessary.all news