Separate billing of advertising and service messages in the VIBER messenger
, separate billing of advertising and service (transactional) messages is introduced for the VIBER messenger.
Advertising messages will be recognized as messages containing any images, buttons, emoticons, videos and any text marketing information. This category includes messages with news about the service, company or service; aimed at attracting customers, invitations, offers to participate in promotions, testing the product/service; containing releases, advertising tails, birthday greetings, etc..
Only text messages sent to the addressee for the purpose of providing a certain service, without a commercial component, are recognized as Service messages. In the future, VIBER plans to introduce templating of service messages.
Examples of service messages:
- notifications about the balance, debt, and completed transaction;
- access passwords;
- informing about the readiness of documents;
- notification of unpaid invoices;
- warning about the expiration of the contract / the need to re-sign the contract without additional phrases aimed at any sales promotion;
- technical information (configurations).
The new rates can be found on the pageTariffs
. A detailed description of the service is available on this page